Hello from Eastern Oregon

jimuccc34

Reaction score
Just found this site a few weeks ago. Turned 50 last year and looking for a plains game safari for next year so I though this would be a great resource. I usually archery elk hunt 9-12 days a year here in Eastern Oregon but with the new draw system it will be the first time in 27 years I won't be elk hunting-Thank you ODFW.

Welcome to AH.
Enjoy the research and planning. You have found an excellent resource.

Welcome aboard!

Just found this site a few weeks ago. Turned 50 last year and looking for a plains game safari for next year so I though this would be a great resource. I usually archery elk hunt 9-12 days a year here in Eastern Oregon but with the new draw system it will be the first time in 27 years I won't be elk hunting-Thank you ODFW.

Welcome to AH! I think you'll find this site a great resource for your research. Don't be afraid to ask "new guy" questions, we're a pretty friendly lot around here.

Welcome to AH! I think you'll find this site a great resource for your research. Don't be afraid to ask "new guy" questions, we're a pretty friendly lot around here.
Thank you. Well I definitely have a lot of new guy questions as I have never really hunted anywhere but the western states-elk/antelope/deer.

:S Welcome:

Welcome welcome welcome

Any questions or queries about your future hunts. Feel free to contact me

Welcome to AH from a former East Oregonian (I like think if you are born in the best place on Earth, then you should always be able to say you're from there!)... This is definitely the best place to learn all about hunting Africa.

I agree with you about the ODFW... it's pretty sad that, if you desire to hunt something every year, your best option is to travel halfway around the world to do so.

Hi and welcome!! From another eastern Oregonian..Lots of cool stuff there too check out…

Welcome!!
Former Eastern Oregonian (Milton Freewater/Walla Walla) here.

Are you looking for an archery hunt for plains game?
I hunted June 2022 with African Barefoot Safaris and I have a hunt booked next August with Dries Visser (Cobus Pretorious),.

Best of luck to you and I'm sure you will have a great time!!

Hello from Klamath

Welcome to AH jimuccc34!

Welcome to AH!

Good day to you! Welcome from our side!

Good Day Sir

AH is the best place to start your adventure.Members will certainly share their knowledge.

You are most welcome to contact me if you require any info about our operation.

Regards

Rouan

Welcome to AH

Please ask if you have any questions or need any information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelaHo

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob