Hello from Canada

Chucheeza

Reaction score
Hello,

I just joined this forum a few minutes ago, after finding it while looking for information on my rifles. My son is wanting to travel to Africa to hunt buffalo and a few of the plains animals - I am primarily interested in buffalo. We have some large game here in western Canada, but very little in the way of dangerous game. Our bears and the Wood Bison in the north are really our only dangerous game, and I don't believe they are in the same class as buffalo.

We hunt moose, elk and mountain sheep, as well as upland birds over our Springer Spaniels.

Welcome @Chucheeza ! You have found the single best resource on the internet to research an African adventure... Give us a holler if you have any questions. Enjoy the AH.com forums!

Welcome to AH Chucheeza! Glad you decided to join, enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome to AH, @Chucheeza. Its a pity that you are so far. We attend the Toronto Sportsmen Show every year. Would have been nice to catch up.
All the best with your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH.
Good luck planning your hunt.

Nice to have another Springer enthusiast on AH.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard Chucheeza. There is a ton of information available on AH. If you have a question about firearms, hunting, traveling taxidermy or anything related good answers are available. There is only one caveat, that is you must be willing to share your experiences and knowledge with others.

Welcome to AH, @Chucheeza. Its a pity that you are so far. We attend the Toronto Sportsmen Show every year. Would have been nice to catch up.
All the best with your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
You’re just going to start coming to a show in Western Canada!

Hello Chucheeza,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Whether or not you book with Khomas Safaris (everything from elephant to dik dik and, not high game-fenced) or some other safari company, I will be very happy to discuss rifles, calibers, projectiles, scopes, iron sights and such related things with you, no worries.

Best regards,
Velo Dog

Welcome to AH you've picked a fine place to start your journey to Africa.

Welcome, enjoy, and please contribute.

Welcome to AH

Hello,

I just joined this forum a few minutes ago, after finding it while looking for information on my rifles. My son is wanting to travel to Africa to hunt buffalo and a few of the plains animals - I am primarily interested in buffalo. We have some large game here in western Canada, but very little in the way of dangerous game. Our bears and the Wood Bison in the north are really our only dangerous game, and I don't believe they are in the same class as buffalo.

We hunt moose, elk and mountain sheep, as well as upland birds over our Springer Spaniels.
Welcome aboard fellow Cannuck. Lots of great up to date info on here as well as some very good deals from the sponsors. Prepare for some fun education.

MB

Welcome! Lots of great info on here.

Chucheeza, welcome to the AH forum! Personally in some respects I believe grizzlies are more dangerous than Cape buffalo. JMO&E
Oh yes, we need to see a picture of your little springer spaniel! They are fine upland dogs! There’s a thread on here by Johnnyblues where everyone puts a picture of their dogs.
You have come to the right place to plan your hunt in Africa. Tons of info and some exceptional outfitter/sponsors! Enjoy your planning!

Oh yes, my wife and I love visiting Western Canada! Beautiful!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, Chucheeza!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg