Hello from Australia

Welcome to AH! Best of luck planning, lots of options and knowledge on this site.
 
Welcome to AH Ozishooter! You're in for a treat in 2018. Glad you found us, lots to learn and explore here... Questions are always welcome. (y)
 
Welcome to AH.
Have fun researching your adventure.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Part of the fun will be the planning!
 
Welcome to the forum @Ozishooter . Glad to have you join our community.

All the best with your research. Please let us know if you need any assistance in planning a trip. One thing we have learned from having Aussies in our camp over the years. Have enough beer.

All the best,

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to the best forum in the world Ozishoother!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Have fun planning Ozishooter, welcome to the posting side!
 
Hello and welcome Ozishooter!

We have hosted many guests from down under over the years. Please feel free to contact us for references during your research and planning. Enjoy AH.com.
 
welcome AH, ozishooter
where abouts in Africa are you thinking , of doing your first hunt?
you've come to right spot to start looking
enjoy the site
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to another Aussie
 
Welcome to AH! Drop us a mail and we can send you a bit more info or just have a look at our website.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,330
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top