Hello all

416rgr

Reaction score
Hello everyone, glad to be here! I'll start off by saying as of now Africa is but a dream of mine, since I was a little kid reading raurk and Hemingway and weatherbys journals and probably most of all Roosevelt's African game trails. I'm hoping to make it over one day! I've been reading the forums here for years I just finally decided to join. Everything about it fascinates me, from the camp life to big bores to the history of it.

Welcome to AH 416rgr! Glad you decided to join the conversation and looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to the posting side.

Welcome to AH. Dreaming, then planning and finally going seems to be a typical theme for AH members. I'm glad you joined our ranks.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH sir.

Thank you all! Definitely looking forward to booking my first hunt there!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome @416rgr! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois