Hello all

416rgr

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Hello everyone, glad to be here! I'll start off by saying as of now Africa is but a dream of mine, since I was a little kid reading raurk and Hemingway and weatherbys journals and probably most of all Roosevelt's African game trails. I'm hoping to make it over one day! I've been reading the forums here for years I just finally decided to join. Everything about it fascinates me, from the camp life to big bores to the history of it.
 
Welcome to AH 416rgr! Glad you decided to join the conversation and looking forward to reading your posts.
 
Welcome to the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH. Dreaming, then planning and finally going seems to be a typical theme for AH members. I'm glad you joined our ranks.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH sir.
 
Thank you all! Definitely looking forward to booking my first hunt there!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome @416rgr! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,563
Members
170,357
Latest member
legendmovers4youfl
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top