Happy Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I for one am truly thankful for growing up when I did and having the liberties I had.
By the way, it’s OK to over eat today! LOL! Enjoy!
 

On behalf of the entire Limcroma Safaris Family,

thanks 2.jpg



Have a safe, blessed day! ​
 
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my hunting friends!

If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.”​

Meister Eckhart [Johannes Eckhart] THEOLOGIAN, MYSTIC
 
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. My childhood years were compromised of time with my grandparents - just the three of us. Grandpa and I would check traps in the morning. We'd eat when we got back (duck; grandpa didn't like turkey)... then football and napping on the floor. And in the evening, leftovers and out to the shop to skin animals. Best childhood ever... and a big part of why it's my favorite holiday to this day.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May it be a safe and happy day for you and yours.
 
My family is all back in Chicago so I'm cooking Steak and Lobster later, right now I'm watching my Terrible Chicago Bears play the Detroit Lions
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all. We have so much to be thankful for, even when we don't realize it.
 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,781
Members
169,168
Latest member
PrinceRene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top