HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I for one am truly thankful for growing up when I did and having the liberties I had.
By the way, it’s OK to over eat today! LOL! Enjoy!
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. My childhood years were compromised of time with my grandparents - just the three of us. Grandpa and I would check traps in the morning. We'd eat when we got back (duck; grandpa didn't like turkey)... then football and napping on the floor. And in the evening, leftovers and out to the shop to skin animals. Best childhood ever... and a big part of why it's my favorite holiday to this day.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May it be a safe and happy day for you and yours.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.