Greeting from Mexico!

Dear Sir
You have come to the right place. I can certainly help you in Tanzania, in the south west or Selous game reserve. Please feel free to email me info@spearsafaris.com
Cheers Ernest

Good day Jsada,

Definitely came to the right place. I can offer you safari in Zimbabwe.

I will send you some information.

Thank you and good luck with the planning!

Jacques

Welcome to AH!

You will surely find what you are looking for here! Jacques @JKO Hunting Safaris can certainly help you out!

Welcome aboard Jsada. There are lots of Outfitters on AH that can accommodate you. Read some of the older posts in the various Forums to see what other AH members have said about their hunts. If you still have unanswered questions, post them and they will be addressed by folks that know what they are talking about.

Hi to everyone. Have done a plains game in Namibia but now looking for the serious stuff. Interested mainly in the cats: Lion, Leopard. Looking for open free open range options like Zambia, Zimbabwe.. Any recommendations?
Hi J Sada

Welcome to AH. We can certainly meet your expectation in terms free range hunting and a authentic African hunting experiences. Though we have multiple options, with 20 years experience in Tanzania, this is a cat hunting destination par none. Multiple references. Satisfaction guaranteed.

We will send you a private message with more information.
Please feel free to contact us at magdel@gametrackersafrica.com

Kind Regards
Magdel Oosthuizen

Welcome to AH JSada!

Welcome to AH sir!

Hi we can certainly help you on both Lion and leopard here in Zimbabwe no fences

Welcome to AH.
You already have some folks replying that can help you with those cats.

Bienvenido !

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to Africa Hunting forums @JSada

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welkom at AH enjoy the ride.

Good Day JSada and welcome to AH.

I would be able to help you with leopard in Mozambique.I will send you info and you are welcome to contact me.

rouannel@mweb.co.za

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.