Buffalo Pictures

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg


My first bull from Bwabwata with @ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS in April 2022. Grateful to take such an old animal.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That old white bull at the top is my favourite, what a life he must have lead!

Agreed. You can see he is losing muscle mass. That is an ancient warrior!
 
This years boy.
 
A buff taken a few days ago

Image1726395179.885272.jpg
 
Good Day everyone

We have our first 3 buffalo down for the 2025 season and would like to share with you all.


PHOTO-2025-05-01-11-12-20.jpeg


IMG_4360 Large.jpeg

e15ba457-76d5-41f3-a994-da7a3ec379d1 2.jpeg
 
Great old bulls! They are from wich country?
Good Day Sir

First bull was hunted in South Africa and next two in the last few weeks on our own area in Southern Mozambique.

Regards

Rouan
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,685
Members
169,605
Latest member
ArthurGag
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top