Buffalo Pictures

C0129(11).jpg
C0129(4).jpg
DSC01568.JPG
DSC01573.JPG
This is a young buffalo I shot with a bow while hunting for wildebeest from a blind. It was a mercy killing at a huge discount. The buffalo had a broken rear leg, was obviously loosing weight, limped badly, had trouble keeping up with the herd, and most certainly would have died soon. It's not a huge dugga boy, but it had nice bosses for it's young age, the outside spread is 34 2/8", and the SCI total score is 101 6/8".
 
Image1616541162.541993.jpg


Assistant PH with the biggest bossed bull I’ve shot. He’s 6’3” and that buff is 42” wide to give you an idea how big the bosses are.
 
Jeff Eder a member here on AH's wife Sue got some very nice pics of a few of the buffalo on our 10 000 acre property

5270eb86-2b2c-4c90-8d87-749202256421.jpeg

f66f2c6a-f37b-4529-bd90-2e4e7d551b64.jpeg

14a0f49a-b1fa-454b-8bb4-bb37e90da350.jpeg
 
Tsala Hunting Safaris: Great Pics on the Buffs! I see myself visiting you all as it’s still my favorite hunt[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]
 
It has to be one of the tightest “scrum caps” I have seen to come out of the Matestsi region in Zimbabwe.
 
spending a few thousand dollars in trophy fee for this shows real passion for hunting (y)
PLUS a few thousand $ more for taxidermy fee, shoulder mounting it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CJW

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,824
Members
170,393
Latest member
MartiMcRey
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top