AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

Like a cave man being dropped into a mall. Overwhelming!
As a Brit it felt like a newly pubescent boy being dropped into the playboy mansion

Is there any way to use Paypal without downloading an app on your cell phone?
Just asking for people like me without real technical skills.

(edit) Got it done - just had to look a bit harder.

Last edited:
Is there any way to use Paypal without downloading an app on your cell phone?
Just asking for people like me without real technical skills.

Yes, just go to PayPal in a browser window

Sent the funds.
Hopefully we won't have a deluge of rain this time.

Would love to join, not sure if myself Lindie and AJ will make it though due to the uncertainty with regards to travel. If I could be so bold as to request a stock list indicating the amount of Jameson available for that evening it would give me something to fight for, you know to keep that glimmer of hope alive that we will actually be able to make it!! It would also give me an idea on the amount of additional funds that may be required to keep the dream alive. ;-)
Best
J

Last edited:
Would love to join, not sure if myself Lindie and AJ will make it though due to the uncertainty with regards to travel. If I could be so bold as to request a stock list indicating the amount of Jameson available for that evening it would give me something to fight for, you know to keep that glimmer of hope alive that we will actually be able to make it!! It would also give me an idea on the amount of additional funds that may be required to keep the dream alive. ;-)
Best
J
There will be more than plenty! I bought some Namibians a Jameson but with water. I don’t think they liked it that way. Figured out later they probably wanted it with “soda” the clear kind not Coke :)

Best
J
I will ask the venue to stock a good amount. Hope you all can make it!

O Jerome I like it when you talk dirty!
best
J

Wish I could make it myself but I am in Cameroon on safari. Phil will be there to represent though....

I will definitely miss the gathering as it is always a highlight of my trip to the States.

Looking forward to this! Shaping up to be a great group at the dinner!

Money sent looking forward to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boziebean

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg