AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

Like a cave man being dropped into a mall. Overwhelming!
As a Brit it felt like a newly pubescent boy being dropped into the playboy mansion

Is there any way to use Paypal without downloading an app on your cell phone?
Just asking for people like me without real technical skills.

(edit) Got it done - just had to look a bit harder.

Last edited:
Is there any way to use Paypal without downloading an app on your cell phone?
Just asking for people like me without real technical skills.

Yes, just go to PayPal in a browser window

Sent the funds.
Hopefully we won't have a deluge of rain this time.

Would love to join, not sure if myself Lindie and AJ will make it though due to the uncertainty with regards to travel. If I could be so bold as to request a stock list indicating the amount of Jameson available for that evening it would give me something to fight for, you know to keep that glimmer of hope alive that we will actually be able to make it!! It would also give me an idea on the amount of additional funds that may be required to keep the dream alive. ;-)
Best
J

Last edited:
Would love to join, not sure if myself Lindie and AJ will make it though due to the uncertainty with regards to travel. If I could be so bold as to request a stock list indicating the amount of Jameson available for that evening it would give me something to fight for, you know to keep that glimmer of hope alive that we will actually be able to make it!! It would also give me an idea on the amount of additional funds that may be required to keep the dream alive. ;-)
Best
J
There will be more than plenty! I bought some Namibians a Jameson but with water. I don’t think they liked it that way. Figured out later they probably wanted it with “soda” the clear kind not Coke :)

Best
J
I will ask the venue to stock a good amount. Hope you all can make it!

O Jerome I like it when you talk dirty!
best
J

Wish I could make it myself but I am in Cameroon on safari. Phil will be there to represent though....

I will definitely miss the gathering as it is always a highlight of my trip to the States.

Looking forward to this! Shaping up to be a great group at the dinner!

Money sent looking forward to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnaEichel0

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.