Who to pick?

Jan Nielsen

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hello guys & dolls, I am new bee member on this site and I´m from Denmark, that´s make me a Viking ! Not... I wonder which outfitter in Limpopo I should choose if I am going hunting Cull animals ? Please refer good and bad as I already have received several mails from outfitters in that area. I have been twice in South Africa shooting trophies and cull animals as well, so I can´t say I am a green boy at that field ( 26 animals ) Please come up with Your opinions and thoughts. Thanx a lot.

Jan.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH sir. There are many outfitters here who offer cull hunts. Check the Deals and Offers section
 
Welcome, I'm sure several folks will get in touch with you
 
Hi Jan,
Welcome to the forum. We have a deal on some Cull animals for 2020. We are situated in the Eastern Cape though.
Please check out the Deals and Offers section to find the thread.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to AH sir. There are many outfitters here who offer cull hunts. Check the Deals and Offers section
First let me welcome you to AH.
And +1 on what @CAustin said.
My addition would be Somerby Safaris, they operate in Limpopo but are not on AH.
Good luck.
 
Welcome aboard Jan. Have fun going through the various offers you will no doubt receive. Do you usually hunt with your own rifle, or rent one from the outfitter?
 
Welcome to AH, Jan.
 
Good Day Jan

Welcome to AH.I am sure there would be some great deals on AH for you.

You are most welcome to contact me.I would be more than happy to supply you with a cull hunt package in Limpopo.

Regards

Rouan
 
Jan, welcome to the AH forum! As mentioned above, check out the DEALS & OFFERS section. Part of your decision, IMO, should be do you want a first class lodge, tent camp, working man’s camp, or what. Each the cost is different. What types of animals are you looking at? Some locations are better for certain animals. Or does that even matter? Only PG, or DG.
PM several of the advertisers what you are looking for and ask them to put you a package together.
Best of luck!
 
Hi Jan

Welcome welcome welcome

Please send me a pm or email
I uave hosted many hunters, for trophies and cull animals, from denmark sweden norway etc

We are based in limpopo and have agreat area

Look forward to hearing from you
 
Good day Jan, Welkom at AH and hope you will find what you need. I am from Limpopo and we are at the end of our Hunting season. We have a lot of Management animals we would like to ask if you can PM me with your needs and that we can help you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,795
Members
169,619
Latest member
CameronCou
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top