Sable Pictures

IMG_3385.JPG



Busy day
 
IMG_1131.JPG
IMG_0836.JPG
44cfdd17-95bf-45a2-abdb-a7129d19296d.jpg
IMG_0367.JPG
33f68214-c13c-41aa-90cc-6e440a86909a.jpg
 
Sable taken so far this season
Also showing different angles on pics
 
Some sables hunted this season
20190531_161649.jpg
IMG-20190630-WA0037.jpg
IMG-20190630-WA0036.jpg
20190603_131719.jpg


We also spoted this monster while hunting. Unfortunately the client was not intrested in Sable
IMG-20190618-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20190618-WA0021.jpg
 
Hunting a sable bull is probably one of the highlights many hunters will forever remember! I shared a memory like this with my son when he went hunting with me and friend of mine from the US. We got lucky as we shot a 45.5" and a 46" sable bull in one day on one of our 35 000 acre plus concessions.

IMG_2712.jpg


Here is another 40" plus sable bull that we took while hunting lion in our beautiful Kalahari concession in South Africa.

IMG_2915.jpg


We make sure our hunters get an opportunity at exceptional trophies on every safari booked with us.

All my best,

Jacques Spamer
 
Here is my first sable that I got in the Kalahari in South Africa. He is a very nice old bull that I had the privilege to harvest when I was spending the summer with friends there.
IMG_0351 (2).JPG
 
They are not just amazing animals to watch and to hunt but some of the best tasting tenderloins there are.
IMG_2140.jpg
IMG_8364.JPG
IMG_3145.jpg
IMG_3637.JPG
 
4AFEE39F-325B-4604-81A2-8082FD621593.jpeg
44 inch sable. Mangwa Hunting Safaris. Limpopo, RSA. August 2021. 180 grain, .30-06 Springfield.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,450
Members
169,359
Latest member
PatRoseby9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top