Sable Pictures

Africa footprint safaris. Limpopo. July 2021

20210803_110535.jpg
 
2 weeks ago Limpopo province
240825687_10223151033778785_4351168880584139649_n.jpg
 
1635347097830.png

1635347128122.png


1635347154358.png
 
Mike's @spike.t incredible place in Zambia.

Sable Hunting Zambia
 
Thanks Joe...looking forward to you visiting again sometime...some very interesting chats, and when we got around to it some very good hunting... :D Beers:
Counting on it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Roosevelt Sable taken in July 2016, Mozambique. Just to give an idea of the size, Rowland ward is just over 33 inches for Roosevelt, if you were to compare to common Sable, equivalent would be about 53.75 inches. View attachment 157610
That bull looks very familiar, as does that .300 Weatherby...
RVP8ryll.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
When we get tired of eating chickens or tin food.....we shoot a sable for a barbecue(braai)..:)

View attachment 33310
I think that our first camp meat in 2016 was this tasty young sable bull we found in a poachers gin trap whose spoor your sharp eyed tracker spotted as we drove through a high grassy field...


D6wP0g0l.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It only took two trips to Niassa to find my beautiful Roosevelt Sable bull..
SNvY82Ql.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,570
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top