Sable Pictures

Sending my deposit now!!! Keep the change.... :eek:

61nrsxhephl._sl1500_.jpg

had mine made into toilet rolls.......you want my refunds??????;)
 
Ernest, real thick set horns, which country?
 
man... I sure wish I hadn't seen this post... September is when I go and up until now, this were going great and the days were passing nicely!! sable is on the list for me too this trip! ugh! thanks AH!
 
@Paddyc , are all your sable bulls a lot lighter than ours?
 
just got this email from patsy of the sable that byron her son took for hopefully doing well at school :)

hi all
just thought you would all like to see the picture of Byron and his
sable ! measured in at 41.5
we took two days of walk and stalking to get this fine trophy
pats

upload_2015-8-29_19-28-56.jpg
upload_2015-8-29_19-34-56.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,435
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top