Sable Pictures

Nice trophy.
 
Well done Byron, super stuff.
 
Working hard at school does pay off!!!!

If only I had known....
 
just got this email from patsy of the sable that byron her son took for hopefully doing well at school :)

hi all
just thought you would all like to see the picture of Byron and his
sable ! measured in at 41.5
we took two days of walk and stalking to get this fine trophy
pats

View attachment 47501 View attachment 47502


I obviously didn't have the negotiating skills of young Byron with my parents regarding grades!

Great job Byron.

Thanks for the post Mike. Hard to tell from the photos but it looks like good secondary growth.
 
I obviously didn't have the negotiating skills of young Byron with my parents regarding grades!

Great job Byron.

Thanks for the post Mike. Hard to tell from the photos but it looks like good secondary growth.


yup i will send the email to wayne and i am sure he will be able to put the big pictures on that i couldnt...........
 
managed to put bigger photos. also when patsy was cutting it up she found several buckshot pellets and a home made bullet in it :mad:, but was in ok condition.........

byrons sable mail (1).jpg
byron and i.jpg
 
bueatiful animal , spike .Byron would be stoked ,mate , and pats proud as punch ........
 
He must have got straight A's...
 
think this was a bit of bribery also as he is more into school of bush than school school........;)

no bloody wonder , living amongst noble giants like that ..
 
should con him into making a hunting report ,of the hunt ......
good bit of after school curriculum , for the young hunter ..............
 
Incredible bull !!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,450
Members
169,359
Latest member
PatRoseby9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top