Sable Pictures

IMG_0027.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 108
I really hope to be able to harvest one of these amazing critters one day!

Yep, after looking through every page of this thread, I definitely want one sooner than later!!

Yep, after looking through every page of this thread, I definitely want one sooner than later!!

Get after it. Nothing like the Bluey special. ;)

Sable1.jpg

Sable3.jpg

Sable4.jpg

He's not the biggest Sable in the world but he is all mine. Took him almost a year ago today with my boys over at Huntershill Safari. It was great to share the hunt with my kids. I think he was just shy of 41" if I remember right.

Last edited by a moderator:
got our sable in 2014.as usual i forgot my tape,oh hum.i am always excited by his beauty,not his size.

023.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

You and me both !

got our sable in 2014.as usual i forgot my tape,oh hum.i am always excited by his beauty,not his size.

View attachment 152287 View attachment 152288

WOW Edward in all of your pictures I've never noticed the sable sitting there or at least I don't remember! Man he looks nice. Looks like you took him with your Sabatti

You and me both !

WOW Edward in all of your pictures I've never noticed the sable sitting there or at least I don't remember! Man he looks nice. Looks like you took him with your Sabatti
i did charley,in 2014.i just got him delivered on april 26th this year.i lost a lot of time getting him and my buffalo done when the taxidermist i was going to use took off from life and disappeared,along with a 1000.00 deposit.oh well,ive got them done and safely home where they belong.the hippo is next,had the skull bronzed and am waiting now for the shoulder mount.wall or floor,havent decided yet.

i also got my sable with ernest dyason at spear safaris.

image.jpg

August of 2016 took this one in RSA.

way to go charlie!!!!!

Roosevelt Sable taken in July 2016, Mozambique. Just to give an idea of the size, Rowland ward is just over 33 inches for Roosevelt, if you were to compare to common Sable, equivalent would be about 53.75 inches.
2016-08-08 20.14.39.jpg

@CAustin, good going there Charlie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg