Sable Pictures

L1020897.JPG


44 inch Rooseveldt sable, Mozambique.
 
When we get tired of eating chickens or tin food.....we shoot a sable for a barbecue(braai)..:)

Lunch time sable.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Last sable of the season.

sable 11.10.JPG
 
A couple more giants from Royal Kafue

Screenshot2015-01-31at090942_zpsf7dd95d0.png


Screenshot2012-11-03at151112.png
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot2012-11-03at151112.png
    Screenshot2012-11-03at151112.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 246
  • Screenshot2015-01-31at090942_zpsf7dd95d0.png
    Screenshot2015-01-31at090942_zpsf7dd95d0.png
    561.2 KB · Views: 225
Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody hell that might go 53. It would interesting to know where the photo was taken?
 
Holy smokes Mike! That is one whopper of a Sable!
:E Eek:
Maybe I'm way out in the weeds on this but he doesn't look like a really old animal either. I don't see much secondary growth on those horn bases...???
I hope he spreads plenty of those genetics around before he runs into a bullet :D ;)
 
Mike that is one incredible sable. Would love to hunt him! Bruce
 
Almost looks like a Giant Sable from Angola.
 
Special time of year! Cute little buggers!
 
What a great picture Mike!
 
Always fun to watch the little guys bouncing around and enjoying life.

Just saw the photo of the monster you posted up the page. Wow. You sure you don't have him hidden as one of your breeding bulls.:whistle:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,670
Members
169,602
Latest member
EvaOliva6
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top