Politics

Pretty sure that if something happens to POTUS the VP then becomes POTUS then the speaker of the house becomes VP. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I hope I am!

Don't think your right. Speaker only becomes involved if something happens to both POTUS AND VPOTUS at the same time.

ie: Look at Nixon/Ford/Rockefeller. Carl Albert never became VP. Rockefeller did.

1597349503127.png

1597351154628.png

The first thing Jared Kushner did after the 2016 election was go to the Levant and start working. Syria and Iraq were in flames. ISIS was still a prime mover even though their roll had been diminished. Russia was involved. The EU was being flooded by immigrants.

We don't know everything Kushner has been doing, and probably never will. There is a real possibility that he deserves the Nobel PP. Look for other Arab states to follow the UAE's lead. Especially the GCC members.

Who knows, by the time Trump leaves office, America may have ceased the roll of the worlds policeman. We can hope!

UAE, Israel reach historic peace deal

It does make you wonder if the red/rust colored explosion over Beruit was rocket fuel, and if removing Hezbollah's ability to attack Israel was one of the prerequisites to peace deals.

Yosef Yisrael
@yosefyisrael25

#BREAKING Oman and Bahrain to follow UAE in normalizing Israel ties: American official tells Palestinian newspaper Al-Quds
3:01 PM · Aug 13, 2020·Twitter Web App

It does make you wonder if the red/rust colored explosion over Beruit was rocket fuel, and if removing Hezbollah's ability to attack Israel was one of the prerequisites to peace deals.

Yosef Yisrael
@yosefyisrael25

#BREAKING Oman and Bahrain to follow UAE in normalizing Israel ties: American official tells Palestinian newspaper Al-Quds
3:01 PM · Aug 13, 2020·Twitter Web App
Had this happened during at any other time, this would be gigantic news - regardless of the President. It won't even be acknowledged by the MSM.

Twitter, has hired Kamala Harris former press secretary. Kamala, was very vocal about banning Trump from Twitter, because he really gets under the skin of these cesspool leftards .

Connect the dots on this one.

We posted at the same time.

.......and I posted without looking at the rest of the thread, where I would have found out everything was solved. ;)

Had this happened during at any other time, this would be gigantic news - regardless of the President. It won't even be acknowledged by the MSM.

(y)

If the Arab nations refuse to fund the Palestinian state, then perhaps the Palestinians will elect officials that will look for peace.

Democrats don't like Israel. I don't understand that, considering they are a staunch ally.

Democrats don't like Israel- in what way?? Granted you may have some democrats who are opposed to certain Israeli policies, but I wouldn't say the party as a whole dislikes the country. Its more so that a large group of Republicans have some kind of a weird love affair with Israel and thus Israel is able to exert a lot of influence over American foreign policy in that region. There was an interesting book written about that, called The Israeli Lobby and US Foreign Policy written by Mearsheimer.

I don't think that anyone denies that Israel is an ally but the amount of influence they exert is way out of proportion to this. Obviously American Jews lobby for Israel but I would say Evangelicals do as well. And Evangelicals are a rather important demographic to Republicans. Militant support for Israel is a signature Republican policy. Hence you get a case of a guppy leading a shark.

i note that the moderator has edited a word that I used in a previous post. It appears that the word was considered derogatory and violates the terms of use for the website. For this I apologize. My use of the word was merely to describe my impression on the person's behavior and as such I saw no more subjective value to the term than if I referred to someone as a hunter, which on some websites would be considered extremely derogatory. Be that as it may, for those of you that were offended, I apologize.

Democrats don't like Israel- in what way?? Granted you may have some democrats who are opposed to certain Israeli policies, but I wouldn't say the party as a whole dislikes the country. Its more so that a large group of Republicans have some kind of a weird love affair with Israel and thus Israel is able to exert a lot of influence over American foreign policy in that region. There was an interesting book written about that, called The Israeli Lobby and US Foreign Policy written by Mearsheimer.

I don't think that anyone denies that Israel is an ally but the amount of influence they exert is way out of proportion to this. Obviously American Jews lobby for Israel but I would say Evangelicals do as well. And Evangelicals are a rather important demographic to Republicans. Militant support for Israel is a signature Republican policy. Hence you get a case of a guppy leading a shark.

1597369518093.png

Screenshot_20200709-174200_Instagram.jpg

It was all I could do not to stop watching the Barr interviewing because Hannity couldn't stop listening to his self speak at the begining.

I stopped after the main topics were covered. If I missed anything important it's Hannity's fault. :)

sushi.jpg

It was all I could do not to stop watching the Barr interviewing because Hannity couldn't stop listening to his self speak at the begining.

I stopped after the main topics were covered. If I missed anything important it's Hannity's fault. :)
I can not abide the guy. Wish Tucker had two hours.

It is for reasons like this that I walked away from the Democratic party!!!

Or as Ronald Reagan said: He didn't leave the democrat party, the party left him.

That seems to be the case with a lot older voters supported the Democrat platform of restrained fiscal policy, bottom up economics and once it looked like the George Wallace wing of the party had gone elsewhere.

But now the party has been highjacked by the radical militant group that merely masquerade as Democrats but in reality are Bolsheviks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg