on a lighter note...

319819260_1146306146030729_4147169778064854711_n.jpg
 
Ok, I don't even know what to say to this or even where to put it but since I can't stop laughing at the picture of this idiot, this is as good of a place as any.

Wow! Now I'm traumatized. Thanks Randy!
 
Exactly. Those kids are scarred for life.

Back in my day, smuggled-in BB guns would have warded off anyone who tried that crap. Teacher or not.
If the BBs bounced off that you could put your eye out! LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,112
Members
169,110
Latest member
terbiroucont1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top