on a lighter note...

IMG-20230308-WA0001(1).jpg


Wait, there is more from this judge :D

IMG-20230308-WA0002.jpg
 
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen
All the Drs and Nurses I worked with joked that I had traces of blood in my coffee stream. :coffee: :E Laugh:
@Just Gina
I drove trucks that long my viens are full of diesel and my clotting agent they discovered were powder granules of various sizes to accommodate all wound sizes. I think that comes from 45 odd years of reloading.
The band Midnight Oil had an album called Diesel and Dust
My system runs on gunpowder and diesel with a boost of caffeine thrown in for good measure.
Bob
 
It's a bit of a standing joke as there are booths in markets and probably other places in sa printing off driving licences...or think whatever documents you need....sure someone from SA can provide more ....
With the endemic corruption in SA government departments, the standing joke is that people either just buy driving licences (not sure if this is really possible/true) or bribe the testing official (much more likely).
Ergo, there are some grossly unqualified drivers on SA roads - I have my doubts whether all drivers being legitimately licenced would improve the dismal standard of driving here!
 
@Just Gina
I drove trucks that long my viens are full of diesel and my clotting agent they discovered were powder granules of various sizes to accommodate all wound sizes. I think that comes from 45 odd years of reloading.
The band Midnight Oil had an album called Diesel and Dust
My system runs on gunpowder and diesel with a boost of caffeine thrown in for good measure.
Bob
Don't forget the Vegemite in your blood stream as a clotting agent and the Bundy anti clotting remedy for when your eyes start to bug out! LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,401
Messages
1,575,116
Members
170,223
Latest member
Molly91615
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top