New member from Maine

We're both from the suburbs of Skow-vegas then

Sure are! My parents are still there in fact. If you would like to talk to my dad about his first trip to South Africa, look at pictures, videos or mounts- he surely would enjoy sharing. Let me know and I’ll get hour contact info and put him in touch with you.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, you have found the best place to start your journey to Africa. Lots of very knowledgeable people on here. Good luck and have fun planning.

Welcome to AH

Greetings from Maine. Just starting to research and plan my first ever hunt to Africa. Looking at SA for plains game.

Hello sagiguere,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH !

sagiguere, welcome to the forum! You found the right place to start your Africa adventure!

Well hello fellow Maineiac. Also from Somerset county. Raised in Solon, currently in Fairfield
Born in Farmington, raised in North New Portland. Have cousins in Solon.

Welcome to AH. You have come to the right place for info on hunting Africa. Everyone on here ready to answer your questions.
A number of African outfitters have already suggested you contact them for info. Many on this site have hunted with them. They’d be glad to answer your questions concerning the various outfitters.

Greetings from Maine. Just starting to research and plan my first ever hunt to Africa. Looking at SA for plains game.

Welcome. Planning a safari is half the fun.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome, I still have a relative in the correct Portland I believe

Welcome to the forum . We are located on the East Cape of SA should that area interest you we would enjoy having you around the boma for a sundowner after a good days hunt. Feel free to ask any questions you have . Enjoy the search

Welcome to AH Sir,

Please feel free to visit our website during your planning!
www.lusafaris.co.za

Good luck and Enjoy!

Welcome to the family and the forum @sagiguere, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Just starting to research and plan my first ever hunt to Africa.

If you need any help we’re here for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!