New member from Maine

We're both from the suburbs of Skow-vegas then

Sure are! My parents are still there in fact. If you would like to talk to my dad about his first trip to South Africa, look at pictures, videos or mounts- he surely would enjoy sharing. Let me know and I’ll get hour contact info and put him in touch with you.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH, you have found the best place to start your journey to Africa. Lots of very knowledgeable people on here. Good luck and have fun planning.
 
Greetings from Maine. Just starting to research and plan my first ever hunt to Africa. Looking at SA for plains game.


Hello sagiguere,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
sagiguere, welcome to the forum! You found the right place to start your Africa adventure!
 
Well hello fellow Maineiac. Also from Somerset county. Raised in Solon, currently in Fairfield
Born in Farmington, raised in North New Portland. Have cousins in Solon.
 
Welcome to AH. You have come to the right place for info on hunting Africa. Everyone on here ready to answer your questions.
A number of African outfitters have already suggested you contact them for info. Many on this site have hunted with them. They’d be glad to answer your questions concerning the various outfitters.
 
Greetings from Maine. Just starting to research and plan my first ever hunt to Africa. Looking at SA for plains game.

Welcome. Planning a safari is half the fun.
 
Greetings from Maine. Just starting to research and plan my first ever hunt to Africa. Looking at SA for plains game.
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome and enjoy
 
Welcome, I still have a relative in the correct Portland I believe
 
Welcome to the forum . We are located on the East Cape of SA should that area interest you we would enjoy having you around the boma for a sundowner after a good days hunt. Feel free to ask any questions you have . Enjoy the search
 
Welcome to AH Sir,

Please feel free to visit our website during your planning!
www.lusafaris.co.za

Good luck and Enjoy!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @sagiguere, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Just starting to research and plan my first ever hunt to Africa.

If you need any help we’re here for you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,540
Latest member
NonaG07838
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top