New member from Maine

Welcome aboard. Whether by accident or just pure luck you found the best site on the net for assistance in planning your first trip to Africa.

Welcome to AH sagiguere!

Well, well. A fellow Downeaster. Welcome aboard. Where in Maine do you hail from? I come from Somerset County up by Sugarloaf. If you have any thoughts of hunting Africa this is the place to find the answer to any question you can think of.

Welcome to AH.

Well, well. A fellow Downeaster. Welcome aboard. Where in Maine do you hail from? I come from Somerset County up by Sugarloaf. If you have any thoughts of hunting Africa this is the place to find the answer to any question you can think of.

Well hello fellow Maineiac. Also from Somerset county. Raised in Solon, currently in Fairfield

Giday Sagiguere and welcome to the A H forums

Well hello fellow Maineiac. Also from Somerset county. Raised in Solon, currently in Fairfield

Welcome! I grew up in the suburbs of Norridgewock. :).

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Greetings from Maine. Just starting to research and plan my first ever hunt to Africa. Looking at SA for plains game.

Welcome to AH, Sir and all the best with your research. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions regarding hunting SA.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Greetings from Maine. Just starting to research and plan my first ever hunt to Africa. Looking at SA for plains game.

Good Day sagiguere, welcome onboard of AH, you are at the right address to research and plan your first trip to Africa. You are welcome to email me at ondjambacc@gmail.com with your thoughts or just general assistance with more details or any specific questions you might have. Have a good day.

Welcome to AH.
Your first time to Africa will always be remembered.
There is just so much things in Africa that are different and interesting and you are starting with a clean slate regarding animals so every specie that cross your way is a possibility.
Enjoy the planning phase also as it is part of the fun.
We also have some excellent packages for first time hunters so feel free to contact us anytime.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

welcome welcome welcome

any questions feel free to ask

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to have another yankee onboard.
I drive to Jackman from CT to visit a hunting buddy often, perhaps we could meet for a beer?

Welcome aboard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katlyn74D

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,