New from Washington State

Welcome welcome welcome

Here she is. W.J. Jeffrey .450 No 2 NE, 24" barrels, ejectors. Weighs in at of 11.2lbs

Jeffrey450No2NE.jpg

Welcome to AH! If you need some ideas for what to do with that beautiful rifle, I know I and Jacques @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS have a few for you…. :)

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Leewight. I must say that you have very good taste when it comes to rifles. IMHO calling it beautiful "slights" it just a little bit. The folks around here will have you back in Africa on a DG hunt in no time.

Welcome. There is a small store in Renton that you will need to visit - Pintos. The co-owner Chris is a super nice guy and double-rifle nut. But you might know that already. If not, check them out. But call first to see if Chris is there - he’s often on a boat for extended periods of time.

Welcome. There is a small store in Renton that you will need to visit - Pintos. The co-owner Chris is a super nice guy and double-rifle nut. But you might know that already. If not, check them out. But call first to see if Chris is there - he’s often on a boat for extended periods of time

Welcome. There is a small store in Renton that you will need to visit - Pintos. The co-owner Chris is a super nice guy and double-rifle nut. But you might know that already. If not, check them out. But call first to see if Chris is there - he’s often on a boat for extended periods of time.
Yes I do know that already! I met Chris through Marty at Ben's Loans, and I met Marty through Rob the S&W guy - and we all went to Africa on our first safari together! Love to Diana as well!

Chris is the human Wikipedia of gun knowledge.
FYI, I bought a 1873 Springfield Trapdoor - when I showed it to him, he instantly showed me how to field strip and told me about all it's history and nuances.
He can that for any gun! Brainiac is the work I use to describe Chris.

I live in eastern WA now, so haven't seen them in a while, but they are the best!

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.

Welcome to this great forum! We’re here to help if we can.

Welcome to AH, I hope you get to hunt a big old Cape buffalo with that double!!

New to the forum from Washington State.

Love guns, shooting and hunting. The local hunting is not that great.

I've made five trips to Africa, three were hunting safaris, two were for work. I absolutely love the place - it is magical for me.

I'm approaching retirement and looking forward to getting back to Africa a time or two or more.

A while back I picked up a Jeffrey 450 No 2 NE and now need to figure out what I'm going to do with it. I am sure the DG experts here will help me sort that out. :)
A belated welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atax300

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.