My Leopard Arrived Today!

Very, very nice looking Leopard! I am sure you will be staring at it for a while and reliving the memories. Congratulations.
 
Looks amazing,
given your name tag here do you have any other cats to show?
We only have the feral ones here and I think all Australian shooters are pretty happy to bag a cat.
Something like that’s is quite an achievement.
 
Great cat, congrats !
 
Awesome cat. Awesome work!
 
Wow, beautiful cat. Congratulations!
 
Love those snarling mounts, congrats!!
 
That is certainly one GRAND looking trophy! Oh envy! Congratulations on your tenacity!
 
Outstanding, that cat has given you a lifetime of memories.
 
WOW! Congratulation!
 
Lot of effort to get the job done.
Congratulations on having your trophy home.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,418
Members
169,355
Latest member
congasosi1980
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top