My Leopard Arrived Today!

Mountain Lion 2020.PNG
Catchaser, any luck on your mountain lion hunt?
I enjoy calling and hunting the cats! So far only bobcats, lion, lioness and caracal. Couldn’t get on the serval nor genets fast enough to take them. I think I’ll take a shotgun to Africa the next Trip. Possibly my drilling with a red dot to be ready for any option.
When I was their a couple of weeks ago most of the snow had melted. We found a track that was two days old and were able to run it about 7 miles to catch up with this guy. I have hunted with the same outfitter before and his dogs or nothing short of Amazing!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,285
Members
169,331
Latest member
VallieY16
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top