INTRODUCTION

Welcome to AH and the posting side Neville! Have fun planning!
 
Hello Neville
I think we have what you are looking for.
Send me an e-mail for a quote.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Wilzenau Room 1 copy.jpg
Wilzenau Room 2 copy.jpg
Fireplace copy.jpg
Swimming pool.jpg
 
Welcome Neville! Never to late to start hunting, all that matters is that you showed up to the party finally! Good luck planning your trip!
Cheers,
Cody
 
Good morning guys. I'm looking for some advice. I am planning a hunting for my 50th. I'm looking for a nice place I can take the family to as well. Well priced game and accommodation. 4 hunters 6 non hunters. A place that we can sit around a big fire at night enjoying the company and the events of the day. Also not more than 4 hours from JHB. Anybody with any ideas.

Hi NEVILLE. This weekend in Midrand is the huntex show. It would be a great opportunity if you could visit their are many hunting farms at this exhibition.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,297
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top