INTRODUCTION

Welcome to AH Neville! Enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome to AH sir.

Welcome to a great fraternity.

Hi thanks. How do I post a message for all to see. I want to ask advice.

You just did. Pick the forum and start a new thread. Ask away

By they way, welcome to AH

Nice Impala

Welcome aboard!

Good morning guys. I'm looking for some advice. I am planning a hunting for my 50th. I'm looking for a nice place I can take the family to as well. Well priced game and accommodation. 4 hunters 6 non hunters. A place that we can sit around a big fire at night enjoying the company and the events of the day. Also not more than 4 hours from JHB. Anybody with any ideas.

Good morning guys. I'm looking for some advice. I am planning a hunting for my 50th. I'm looking for a nice place I can take the family to as well. Well priced game and accommodation. 4 hunters 6 non hunters. A place that we can sit around a big fire at night enjoying the company and the events of the day. Also not more than 4 hours from JHB. Anybody with any ideas.

Hi Neville
We cater for these types of groups no problem
Send me an email with some info and we can chat
Stuart@tallyho.co.za

Regards

Welcome! Lots of good options for your hunt. I'm sure one of the many AH sponsors can fill your needs.

Good evening guys and girls. I've just joined the forum. I'm also a new hunter. Started a bit late in life. So just a quick hello to All of you.

Welcome and enjoy.

Good evening guys and girls. I've just joined the forum. I'm also a new hunter. Started a bit late in life. So just a quick hello to All of you.
Neville
Welcome to the best FORUM ever... Enjoy this hunting community.
Enjoy gathering information for your next safari - Africa is waiting!

Welcome to AH!
I can recommend Game4Africa and Kemp Safari both sponsors of AH.

Hi Neville, welcome to AH !

Welcome sir.
We are less than two hours from the airport. We can certainly assist you.
You are welcome to contact me at pieter@pawprintsafaris.co.za.
IMG_20180101_193227.jpg

Welcome to AH Neville. I see that a number of outfitters have already contacted you. I'd suggest that you start a spreadsheet to help your planning effort.

Neville welcome to AH. We can assist you with exactly what you require. Being 2hrs drive away from Johannesburg airport and having loads of stuff to do for the non hunters on the trip in close proximity to the farm. Please send me a pm or email at gerrit@ehw.co.za and lets discuss what you require

My best

Hi Neville
We have a concession about 3 hours drive from Johannesburg that is also very conducive for Families. Please feel free to visit my website for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisa56S81

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.