Howdy from SC

fisherofmen

AH member
Joined
Feb 4, 2025
Messages
29
Reaction score
57
Member of
RMEF
Well, the older I get the more forums I join. I'm Steve from South Carolina. Closest I'll ever get to Afica is probably Nilgai in Texas(I know it's an Indian antelope). But one can always dream. My dream would be Buffalo and Leopard.
Love reloading, shooting, hunting and fishing.
Have really enjoyed lurking around this forum.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH! Keep on dreaming, you might just live it!
 
Welcome Steve.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome, from SC.
 
Welcome, soak up all you can , it's free!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome from a lowcountry dweller!
 
Welcome to AH fisherofmen
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome, where in South Carolina are you located.
 
Wow, thanks for all the welcomes! Reaffirms my experience that hunters are some of the best people on earth.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,218
Members
170,534
Latest member
CaridadYun
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top