Hi from down under

Welcome Tintin! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to the forum TinTin! Australia is on my bucket list. Spent a day in Melbourne and ten days in Tasmania. The people we met in Tasmania were some of the nicest I have met anywhere. They were very helpful and so curious about the US. Wonderful trip!
 
Hi there
and welcome

regards
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Giday and welcome Tintin. I spent some time in Qld (75-87) but like a few others on the sits NZ is home for me. Many here will never hunt Africa but still have much to share on thier own particular hunting experiences, rifles and associated equipment which we all use.
 
Welcome to AH Tintin! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH Tintin!
Glad you joined in.
 
You gotta go!!!
Thanks for joining! I am sure you will appreciate the board more & more over time. A great resource and folks are very willing to share info. If I may ever be of service, please feel free to reach out to me.
 
Welcome to AH Tintin! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Thanks all for the kind welcomes.

S43 - biggest critters I've taken are Sambar.

Because I believe in ethical and humane hunting - I have used the 458WM on rabbits ;-) but over-penetration and meat damage tends to be an issue ;-)

I've got a few toys - but still plenty of calibre gaps to justify a few more ;-)

Not very African - but I have a bit of a hankering for some Wild West goodness so a 45-70 lever might be next on the list after the 404 project.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to this great site Tintin......!!!!
 
Because I believe in ethical and humane hunting - I have used the 458WM on rabbits ;-) but over-penetration and meat damage tends to be an issue ;-)

Not so if you go for head shots. I know for sure it worked well with my 375 H&H ;-)
 
to the dark side, welcome I feel

and look forward to feeling the influence of the force and Jedi mind tricks of the wise ones here ;-)
 
Welcome aboard mate, always good to have another Aussie hunter on here ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top