long time lurker, finally joined the cool kids on AH

I havn't hunted Africa - it's on the bucket list for 'one day'

long time lurker, finally joined the cool kids on AH

I havn't hunted Africa - it's on the bucket list for 'one day'

I’m from oz too.
Welcome. Most are from up over and it’s great hear from someone from Oz

I’m from oz too.
Welcome. Most are from up over and it’s great hear from someone from Oz

Thanks for the welcome Ray - and not many of the US crew online with us on an Aussie Friday night ;-)

Welcome to AH!

Dear Tintin
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting and gathering information for your next safari destination.
If you e-mail us, then I could provide you with the detail where to find us in Australia during 2018.
Enjoy the planning process of your possible African safari. Planning forms a huge FUN part of the safari.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard Tintin. AH is for hunters all over the world. Just for the record "Fosters" is not an unknown beverage in the U.S. What make and caliber rifles do you own? What species of game have you hunted in the past? That 404 Jeffery you are contemplating building should be good for Water Buffalo, Scrub Bulls etc. Do you have any photos and reports "stories" of previous hunts that can be shared with us?

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Tintin! Nice to have you take part in this adventure with us here!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

:ROFLMAO: Cool kids.
Glad you think so.
Enjoy your time on the posting side. Welcome.

Welcome to the dark side, picked a great place to help you realize your dreams of hunting Africa.

Hello and welcome to AH!

G'day mate

Welcome. Glad to have you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross