Hello

BJJ

Reaction score
Hello,
Been following this forums for many years, and wanted to reply to a thread, so thought id formally join.

This website/fourm was alot of help to me when i was planning my first African hunting trip (Zim and SA). I have been using it to get more info for my next one (where my oldest daughter ,12, will be hunting as well). Live in Michigan and love to hunt. Thx BJJ

Hello BJJ,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH, would be nice if you posted a hunt report from your first African safari.

Hi BJJ, well done on bringing your daughter, I have four daughters and they all shoot and tiger fish better than I do.

Welcome to AH BJJ! Nice to have you on the posting side.

Giday BJJ and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH !

BJJ, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your posts.

Welcome to the light!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH and the posting side BJJ! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Welcome aboard BJJ. I too live in Michigan, Grosse Ile to be exact, where are you from? My youngest grandson soon to be 10 uses a highly modified 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mauser, what caliber rifle does your daughter use now, and what will she be using in Africa? BTW that is a nice Buff in your Avatar.

Welcome to the family and the forum @BJJ! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH BJJ!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois