hello there

jonetah

New member
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
hello there!! I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the forum, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.
 
Giday jonetah and welcome to the A H forums
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
jonetah, welcome to the AH forum! Nearing 70 years as a hunter, I’m still learning myself. Hunting is a highly fluid sport constantly changing. Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH jonetah!
 
Welcome aboard jonetah. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what rifles and calibers you own, do you reload. Where do you live? Do you have any thoughts or plans for hunting Africa?
 
Hello jonetah,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
hello there!! I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the forum, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,516
Members
169,576
Latest member
Teresa7277
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top