Hello, Just joined the site

Welcome to AH
 
Welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Tomg1. You will find AH to be an informative and interesting site for folks that hunt and or fish. The type of game taken is irrelevant. I took a 6.5 to Africa on my first safari along with a 35 Whelen for some of the larger animals on the menu. Do you have any plans for an African hunt?
 
Welcome to AH. Not only a lot of info here but everyone willing to help.
Look forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH Tom.
 
Welcome and enjoy.
 
Welcome! this is a great place to learn and share.
 
Hello Tomg1,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Paul.
 
Welcome to AH, Tom!
 
Welcome aboard!

Mark
 
Welcome to our forum @Tomg1. Lots of OK people on here. I am next door in Arkansas. Hope to see you in Dallas.

OK people? Just...OK?

I thought we rated higher than that! :)

Welcome aboard Tom. Do try to hit DSC and the AH dinner on Friday the 10th. We will corrupt you!
 
G’day and welcome,
Don’t listen to this lot they will have you in Africa in no time. I joined 9 months ago and I fly to South Africa 3rd January,
 
I just joined. I am from NE Oklahoma. I like to talk to real people and get and share information with the people who are doing the things I like. Looks like a good place for that. I am glad to meet all of you.
Tom
Welcome to AH forum mate, great bunch of people even some funny buggers on hear that will give you a laugh as well as great info
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Tom! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome and enjoy
 
Welcome to AH Tom! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,162
Members
169,501
Latest member
AnjaAguiar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top