Hello From West Virginia

Jeric430

New member
Joined
Feb 8, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
My brother and I are planning a trip for April 2020 after visiting the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA on Saturday. I'm looking to learn all that I can to minimize the surprises and maximize the experience. A friend from work that has hunted twice in SA put me onto this website saying that there is a wealth of knowledge here. Looking forward to learning from you all!
 
Welcome to AH Jeric430! Enjoy exploring the site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Enjoy.
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Jeric430! You’re going to love hunting in Africa!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome aboard Jeric430. Your friend is correct. This is the best place to get all of the information you are looking for re. an African safari. By simply stating what you are currently looking for / at you will be inundated by responses from outfitters that can service your needs. What have you hunted in the past? What caliber rifles do you own?
 
Welcome Jeric430! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 
My brother and I are planning a trip for April 2020 after visiting the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA on Saturday. I'm looking to learn all that I can to minimize the surprises and maximize the experience.

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Jeric430, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH! Great place to learn a lot of useful information about hunting in Africa!
 
My brother and I are planning a trip for April 2020 after visiting the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA on Saturday. I'm looking to learn all that I can to minimize the surprises and maximize the experience. A friend from work that has hunted twice in SA put me onto this website saying that there is a wealth of knowledge here. Looking forward to learning from you all!

Welcome. I do some hunting in WV as well. Last year I also was turned onto this site for the same reasons. Everyone on here was extremely helpful and I was able to gather a lot of info on going to Africa for the first time. Looking Fwd to hearing about your travels
 
Wecome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,812
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top