Hello from the US

Welcome to AH
 
Come as soon as you are able RafterMan. It doesn't need to be a full on big gamer first time, and a modest PG hunt is really economical now. Africa needs all the hunters it can get.
 
Welcome to AH RafterMan. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome to ah I think you will find Africa can be more affordable than you might think.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @RafterMan! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH. If you have any questions about Namibia feel free to ask.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,385
Messages
1,574,702
Members
170,139
Latest member
mostbetnpnp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top