Hello from SC

Bert01

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I spent a lot of time looking and reading on the site and I appreciate all the information everyone contributes. I am a controls engineer by trade in the Pee Dee region of South Carolina. I enjoy hunting, fishing, hobby farming, gun building, and book collecting. I am looking forward to my first trip to Africa. I’m interested in Cape Buffalo and Eland.

Last edited:
:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH Bert01! Nice to have you here.

Welcome! I just got back from my first safari and AH was very valuable in helping me understand where to go based on what I was looking for.

Hope you have a positive experience here as well!

Welcome welcome welcome

I can help you with your adventure
Pm sent

Welcome Bert01
You are in the right spot to get all the information you need.
All your interests and hobbies correspond what I am interested in.

Plenty buffalo and eland on our ranches (plus many, many more species)
Send an e-mail and I will work up a good deal for you.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Hey everyone, I spent a lot of time looking and reading on the site and I appreciate all the information everyone contributes. I am a controls engineer by trade in the Pee Dee region of South Carolina. I enjoy hunting, fishing, hobby farming, gun building, and book collecting. I am looking forward to my first trip to Africa. I’m interested in Cape Buffalo and Eland.
Good day, Sir! Welcome!

Good day Bert

Welcome to AH. We can offer you a Cape buffalo Safari in Tanzania (free range) or South Africa.
We have a excellent packages and a wide variety of species to offer.
Should you require more information, please feel free to contact us at magdel@gametrackersafrica.com.

Thank you.

Kind regards
Magdel Oosthuizen

Welcome! I am sure you will find anything you should need here. If not, just ask, as I have had no issue getting good solid information from the plethora of experienced enthusiasts here. Everyone has been very helpful.

Welcome to AH. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Hey Bert01.

I live in SC somewhere between Fort Mill and Moncks Corner. I was in Africa last June/July of last year. The guys on AH really helped me get it right the first time. Hit me with a PM and I can send you my phone number.

Hello Bert, welcome to AH, I hope you get to Africa soon.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome AH
Im planning my second safari august 3-13-2023 into limpopo valley ZA/south africa
for once again cape buffalo kudu and eland

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeriEllzey

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek