Hello from Montana

Have fun planning. Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH. You’ve come to the right place for info on hunting Africa.
 
Well come to AH
 
Welcome @longbow70 !

Enjoy the AH.com site. There is a wealth of information as well as some very knowledgeable folks here all willing to offer advice and share their experiences. Let us know if we can help as well...

 
Welcome to AH! I'm up in Libby, where are you in Montana?
 
Welcome to AH, let the fun begin!
 
Greetings to all. After spending many years hunting elk, deer, and antelope, my wife and i are looking forward to an African trip soon. Can't wait!
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome Longbow

You are at the right place with loads of info and help from great like-minded people.

Enjoy the journey and please don't hesitate if we can be of help.

Regards

Rouan
 
Welcome Longbow.
I hunted in Motana a few years ago for elk, deer and antelope.
We hunted on one of my client's ranches at the foot of Crazy mountain (The Crazies).
Got a nice antelope but no opportunity on elk or deer.
It is different type of hunting from Africa.
Let us know if we can be of help with your trip to Africa.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Glad to hear you are finally going to visit our side of the pond @longbow70 ! If you need any assistance at all please don't hesitate to ask! We are based in Limpopo and cater for both rifle and bow hunting.

Hope you enjoy the clip! Should get the blood pumping!


Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel
 
Hello longbow70,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
@longbow70 Welcome! The Paradise Valley in Montana is one of my favorite places to visit, especially for elk season.
 
Hello longbow70

Welcome to AH. If you would like to consider Botswana we can certainly help.
 
Hello and how are you,
Its both an Honor and Pleasure to welcome you to our humble community and family.
 
G'day from Australia.
Yes, both longbow and recurve, but for Africa .300 Win Mag and .375 H&H. My wife will shoot her .260. Thanks for the welcome!
Sounds like a nice 3 rifle battery for Africa. You wait till the Blaser bunch get wind of this. They will be onboard to assist you select a nice 3 barrel Blaser outfit and matching attache for your second trip.
 
Welcome to AH..............I hope you get to take your longbow to Africa soon. Planning will be a big part of the fun. Valuable info on this site, and all points of view considered.....usually..............here you will find the resources you need to plan a trip, a destination, some target trophies to hunt, and the know how to get it all done.....................best of luck.......FWB
 
Welcome to AfricaHunting! Enjoy.
 
Hello from your neighbour to the North!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,077
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top