Hello from Mississippi!!

Hello Alan,welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum treedog61!
Coon hunting is a hoot! A lot cheaper than mountain lion or bear behind dogs, but in my experience easily as much fun! And normally you can either do catch and release or pull the trigger several times a night.
Enjoy the forum and get yourself to Africa!

welcome to AH Alan! Enjoy the site and hope you'll get to hunt Africa.

treedog61, welcome to AH. What brought you to this site? Are you thinking about hunting Africa? Without a doubt this is the best place to learn the ropes. Loads of experience here that can be "tapped" for free.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Hi Alan, welcome to AH !

treedog61, welcome to AH. What brought you to this site? Are you thinking about hunting Africa? Without a doubt this is the best place to learn the ropes. Loads of experience here that can be "tapped" for free.

Thanks Shootist43. I found this site on a web search, I think. Can’t really remember. As far as hunting in Africa, no, I never will make that hunt, for many and various reasons. One of the main reasons being, I don’t fly. But I do enjoy reading about the people and adventures they have on their Africa hunts.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH. Hope to see you Hunting Africa soon

Thanks for the membership approval. Just an ole’ coonhunter here, enjoying reading all I can on hunting in the Dark Continent.
Alan
treedog61
Welcome to the best Forum and hunting family.
Enjoy gathering information to determine your next safari destination...

Welcome!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the family Alan!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FB88cs

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?