Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
RMEF, NWTF, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, USA- AK, WY, UT, CO, TX, GA, FL, NC, TN, OH, IL, IN, MO, MI, and good ole KY.
It isn't very often that you accidentally stumble upon a wealth of resources provided by genuinely nice people, willing to assist in every way, but this is definitely one of those times. This is about 2 weeks overdue as I've been researching the threads and corresponding with some members on here already. But wanted to say Hello from Kentucky! I'm currently planning my first African hunting adventure dream and next to actually being in the woods after some critters, this is some of thes most fun I've had in a while. My heart starts pounding with every picture and every tale I hear from you Africa-Nuts! I'll hopefully be joining AA soon (Africa Addicts that is). Glad to be starting into the family!

Welcome to the site/forum/family. Wishing you the best on your upcoming hunt. Who are you going with? You know we are going to expect a report and some pictures, don't you? :welcome:

Welcome to AH Wildside Outdoors! Nice to have you join us!

Welcome! Just remember there is no such thing as a stupid question here. Ask anything you want and all here will try to help.
Planning the first African hunt will be 1/2 the fun of the entire trip. Trust us on this!

I will soon be making a deposit with Kanana in Botswana. I was really looking at SA and Namibia originally and had run a spreadsheet comparing rates, amenities provided, transportation etc. and grouped them into categories. I grouped these based on price, overall appearance/reviews and if they allowed bowhunting/combination. And I'll have to say, some of the finalists for me are active members on this forum. I contacted my top choices and this place just stood out as far as the correspondence I've received and its hard to beat the price as well. My wife and I are planning on going and looking at doing Eland, Kudu, Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeest, Hartebeest, Zebra, Impala, Springbok and Warthog. Its not going to get here fast enough!

I will soon be making a deposit with Kanana in Botswana. I was really looking at SA and Namibia originally and had run a spreadsheet comparing rates, amenities provided, transportation etc. and grouped them into categories. I grouped these based on price, overall appearance/reviews and if they allowed bowhunting/combination. And I'll have to say, some of the finalists for me are active members on this forum. I contacted my top choices and this place just stood out as far as the correspondence I've received and its hard to beat the price as well. My wife and I are planning on going and looking at doing Eland, Kudu, Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeest, Hartebeest, Zebra, Impala, Springbok and Warthog. Its not going to get here fast enough!

Welcome Wildside - I spent time with Jason and his wife at Dallas and Houston the last two weekends. I'm sure you will have a fantastic time! Be sure and post a report with pic's when you return!

welcome and enjoy the site wildside .

Welcome to AH Wildside Outdoors!
We're greatfull for every addition to the family. Hope that you enjoy your time here with us.

Take Care,

Best Regards.
Marius Goosen

Welcome AH Wildside hope you enjoy the site...

My best always

Welcome to AH.
I look forward to your hunt report.

Welcome to AH.
post pics please, Botswana is my favorite place on the planet.
you will not be disappointed.

Welcome to AH Wildside! Your going to love it and the outfit you have chose is one of the best we'll all be sitting on the edge of our seats awaiting your hunting report. Good luck Bob

Welcome to AH, I hope you have a cure, Africa is a powerful drug... It will dig deep into your heart and soul.

Welcome to the site! This is definitely the place to be when planning a trip to Africa! Hope you have a great time hunting over here, and remember to post the pictures when you return!

Welcome to AH Wildside Outdoors!! Enjoy the site, I know we all do :)

Welcome to AH, I am sure you will enjoy every minute on here.
Happy hunting!

Welcome to AH, Wildside !

It isn't very often that you accidentally stumble upon a wealth of resources provided by genuinely nice people, willing to assist in every way, but this is definitely one of those times. This is about 2 weeks overdue as I've been researching the threads and corresponding with some members on here already. But wanted to say Hello from Kentucky! I'm currently planning my first African hunting adventure dream and next to actually being in the woods after some critters, this is some of thes most fun I've had in a while. My heart starts pounding with every picture and every tale I hear from you Africa-Nuts! I'll hopefully be joining AA soon (Africa Addicts that is). Glad to be starting into the family!

Welcome Wildside! Seems your addiction has already started!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg