Hello from Kansas

Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! I live in Overland Park!
 
Welcome and good luck in your quest.
 
Welcome! I'm an occasional Kansan... But way out in the SW part.
 
Welcome to AH....also a fellow Kansas hunter but live in northwest corner...Colby. Great bunch of guys who know a lot about African hunting..a terrific forum!
 
Welcome from another Kansan. Live south of Manhattan.
 
Welcome and that's one fine whitetail in your avatar!
 
Welcome! I live by Lees summit, MO. Also check out KC Chapter of Safari Club, another great source of info.
 
Welcome to AH Abeln. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.
 
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,570,146
Members
168,850
Latest member
ConsueloCl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top