Hello from Indiana

Woody631

AH member
Joined
Apr 5, 2017
Messages
34
Reaction score
52
Hi everyone my name is Bruce
Been looking at AH forum for few months now. Taking my first trip to South Africa in May 2018 for plans game. I've been hunting and fishing for 52 of my 53 years at least that's what the photo albums say. Heading to Hunters Hill Safari. Met with them at 2017 SCI in Vegas. Just joined this year with pressure of friends. I'm glad to have friends like them lol. They went without me last year. I made them all feel bad enough they decided to go again. Took a lot of guilt trips !!!!!! Yah right. At least that's what our wife's say.
Looking forward to seeing everything i can.I know I will never see all. But I know what I do see on my first trip will be fantastic.
 
Welcome to AH Bruce! Fire away any question that you may have and congratulations on pulling the trigger on Africa! (y)(y)(y)
 
Thanks I have so many questions. Just reading the post on Africa Hunting has answered many, many of them already. So much knowledge from so many people. Looking forward to reading more an more posts from all over world.
 
Hi everyone my name is Bruce
Been looking at AH forum for few months now. Taking my first trip to South Africa in May 2018 for plans game. I've been hunting and fishing for 52 of my 53 years at least that's what the photo albums say. Heading to Hunters Hill Safari. Met with them at 2017 SCI in Vegas. Just joined this year with pressure of friends. I'm glad to have friends like them lol. They went without me last year. I made them all feel bad enough they decided to go again. Took a lot of guilt trips !!!!!! Yah right. At least that's what our wife's say.
Looking forward to seeing everything i can.I know I will never see all. But I know what I do see on my first trip will be fantastic.
If it wasn't for peer pressure and alcohol, not much would get done some days. Glad you have joined, thanks to your friends. What is on your wish list?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
My list is huge. But my wife has assured me I don't need to fill it all at once.
Kudu, Nyala, Bush buck. To start right now I believe it just excitement picking my animals for me. Realistically I haven't sat down and thought it out yet.
 
Don't lock your trophies in too much. Something nice not on your list is likely to turn up. Several on my list didn't show, so unfortunately I have to go back...sad...NOT!
Enjoy your planning and practice off of sticks as much as possible.
Best!
 
Welcome to AH:S Welcome:
 
Photo Albums never lie.

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to the club.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Bruce, you will find AH to be chock full of knowledgeable friendly folks. Here you can get answers to all of your questions by AH members that have been there and done that.
 
I do believe that is a big possibilty. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Just need to make sure the First National Bank of Wife is on board. Just bring it up after a few Vodka Tonics [emoji483]That should do it lol.
I'm doing the Blue and Black Wildebeest plus the Red Hartebeest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cls
Welcome to AH and enjoy your hunt
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,795
Members
169,619
Latest member
CameronCou
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top