Hello from Indiana

Woody631

AH member
Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Bruce
Been looking at AH forum for few months now. Taking my first trip to South Africa in May 2018 for plans game. I've been hunting and fishing for 52 of my 53 years at least that's what the photo albums say. Heading to Hunters Hill Safari. Met with them at 2017 SCI in Vegas. Just joined this year with pressure of friends. I'm glad to have friends like them lol. They went without me last year. I made them all feel bad enough they decided to go again. Took a lot of guilt trips !!!!!! Yah right. At least that's what our wife's say.
Looking forward to seeing everything i can.I know I will never see all. But I know what I do see on my first trip will be fantastic.

Welcome to AH Bruce! Fire away any question that you may have and congratulations on pulling the trigger on Africa! (y)(y)(y)

Thanks I have so many questions. Just reading the post on Africa Hunting has answered many, many of them already. So much knowledge from so many people. Looking forward to reading more an more posts from all over world.

Hi everyone my name is Bruce
Been looking at AH forum for few months now. Taking my first trip to South Africa in May 2018 for plans game. I've been hunting and fishing for 52 of my 53 years at least that's what the photo albums say. Heading to Hunters Hill Safari. Met with them at 2017 SCI in Vegas. Just joined this year with pressure of friends. I'm glad to have friends like them lol. They went without me last year. I made them all feel bad enough they decided to go again. Took a lot of guilt trips !!!!!! Yah right. At least that's what our wife's say.
Looking forward to seeing everything i can.I know I will never see all. But I know what I do see on my first trip will be fantastic.
If it wasn't for peer pressure and alcohol, not much would get done some days. Glad you have joined, thanks to your friends. What is on your wish list?

Welcome to AH!

My list is huge. But my wife has assured me I don't need to fill it all at once.
Kudu, Nyala, Bush buck. To start right now I believe it just excitement picking my animals for me. Realistically I haven't sat down and thought it out yet.

Don't lock your trophies in too much. Something nice not on your list is likely to turn up. Several on my list didn't show, so unfortunately I have to go back...sad...NOT!
Enjoy your planning and practice off of sticks as much as possible.
Best!

Welcome to AH:S Welcome:

Photo Albums never lie.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to the club.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Bruce! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome Bruce, you will find AH to be chock full of knowledgeable friendly folks. Here you can get answers to all of your questions by AH members that have been there and done that.

I do believe that is a big possibilty. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Just need to make sure the First National Bank of Wife is on board. Just bring it up after a few Vodka Tonics That should do it lol.
I'm doing the Blue and Black Wildebeest plus the Red Hartebeest.

Reactions: cls
Welcome sir!

Welcome to AH and enjoy your hunt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,