Hello from Houston

Welcome to AH!

Thanks for all the welcomes.... to answer some of the questions posted above, I live in the Cypress area off 290.. I’ve hunted Botswana and S.Africa and shot all the usual “starter kit” plains game, have a nice 42” buff on the wall, as well as a couple of nice kudu, bushbuck etc... hunted leopard, but come up short on that hunt... lionesses took over the bait on the 3rd evening...but I got the experience and it was one I will never forget...
I had started putting a lion hunt together in Zambia, but a few months into planning, I was informed Zambia’s shut down all cat hunting in the country. Kinda thinking about another buffalo hunt and maybe a good sable.
I will be bugging y’all from time to time....last Safari was 2012, so I’m sure a lot has changed...

Welcome to AH!

Thanks for all the welcomes.... to answer some of the questions posted above, I live in the Cypress area off 290.. I’ve hunted Botswana and S.Africa and shot all the usual “starter kit” plains game, have a nice 42” buff on the wall, as well as a couple of nice kudu, bushbuck etc... hunted leopard, but come up short on that hunt... lionesses took over the bait on the 3rd evening...but I got the experience and it was one I will never forget...
I had started putting a lion hunt together in Zambia, but a few months into planning, I was informed Zambia’s shut down all cat hunting in the country. Kinda thinking about another buffalo hunt and maybe a good sable.
I will be bugging y’all from time to time....last Safari was 2012, so I’m sure a lot has changed...

Welcome to AH! I lived in Houston for 35 years. Houston was very good to me.

I look forward to discussing our future hunts and getting back to normal.

Good day WRM458 - welcome to AH forum

Welcome to AH. Great place to find the right hunt. If you have any interest in Botswana please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you

welcome
Just Join the community... been on a few safaris years ago, thinking about putting another one together.
to the site, please also feel free to email me directly for some o=information for your next trip!

Welcome and good luck with your planning, and please let me now if I can be of any assistance in planning that Buff/Sable safari you have in mind

My personal best
Gerrit

Just Join the community... been on a few safaris years ago, thinking about putting another one together.
Welcome from another Texan!

WRM458
Welcome aboard mate. Try hunting Namibia they have leopard. The outfit I hunted with Osombahe Nord safaris can do it for you and I'm sure Kohmas highland hunt could oblige. 2 really great and professional outfits.
Bob

Welcome aboard, Woodlands area here.

Welcome from another Texan!

Welcome @WRM458! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Welcome to AH @WRM458. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome to AH WRM458! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to AH and the posting side WRM458! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

thinking about putting another one together.

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois