Hello from Germany / Switzerland

Horbs

Reaction score
Hunted
Switzerland, Germany, Macedonia
Hello, my name is Martin and I am originally from Germany and have been living in Switzerland for 12 years. I am 35 years old, a mechatronics engineer for 18 years, a hunter for 8 years, married for 7 years and father of a 6 year old son. I hunt everywhere in Europe from foxes to red deer. From next year I would like to focus on Namibia/South Africa.
I'm a big Mauser/DWM fan, although I mostly use my Merkel Helix Speedster in everyday life. I'm looking forward to many nice conversations and reports of experiences and would be happy if one or the other could help a beginner to Africa like me with certain questions.

best regards and always
Weidmannsheil

Last edited by a moderator:
:S Welcome:

Weidmannsheil!!

Welcome to AH!

Hi Michael,
Welcome to the forum! All the best with your research and please let us know if we can assist in any way.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH Martin !!

Grüße dich aus Namibia!
Wenn du Interesse hast mit gleich gesinnten und gleichaltrigen Jägern ein besonderes jagd Abenteuer zu erleben. Meld dich bei uns! Wir leben in den Bergen Namibias und haben ein ganz besonderes Jagdgebiet mit vielen verschiedenen Wild Arten!
Bis dahin, kräftiges Weidmannsheil auf deinen jagd Pfaden.
Philip

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Martin!
I have no experience in Africa, but I have a lot of experience in raising children. Spend as much time with that young man as humanly possible!

Sincerely
Jason

Welcome to AH

Good day, Martin! Welcome to AH!

You'll surely find a lot of great Outfits on this forum. We are a family outfit based in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. If we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate! We'll be glad to answer your questions!

Best regards
Johan
www.executivehuntafrica.com

Grüße dich aus Namibia!
Wenn du Interesse hast mit gleich gesinnten und gleichaltrigen Jägern ein besonderes jagd Abenteuer zu erleben. Meld dich bei uns! Wir leben in den Bergen Namibias und haben ein ganz besonderes Jagdgebiet mit vielen verschiedenen Wild Arten!
Bis dahin, kräftiges Weidmannsheil auf deinen jagd Pfaden.
Philip
Ah schön zu wissen, dass auch deutschsprachige hier unterwegs sind. Ich werde mir mal bei Gelegenheit deine Homepage anschauen.

Good day, Martin! Welcome to AH!

You'll surely find a lot of great Outfits on this forum. We are a family outfit based in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. If we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate! We'll be glad to answer your questions!

Best regards
Johan
www.executivehuntafrica.com
Thank you

Welcome Martin!
I have no experience in Africa, but I have a lot of experience in raising children. Spend as much time with that young man as humanly possible!

Sincerely
Jason

Welcome Martin!

Sincerely
Jason
Yes, believe me I know.
But now he's at an age where he can regularly accompany me hunting. And he is really fascinated by it

Screenshot_20231023_213731_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH!

Hello, my name is Martin and I am originally from Germany and have been living in Switzerland for 12 years. I am 35 years old, a mechatronics engineer for 18 years, a hunter for 8 years, married for 7 years and father of a 6 year old son. I hunt everywhere in Europe from foxes to red deer. From next year I would like to focus on Namibia/South Africa.
I'm a big Mauser/DWM fan, although I mostly use my Merkel Helix Speedster in everyday life. I'm looking forward to many nice conversations and reports of experiences and would be happy if one or the other could help a beginner to Africa like me with certain questions.

best regards and always
Weidmannsheil View attachment 565431
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Martin! Glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerrellHib

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
here with available dates for 2024/25

1-13 September 2024
14-31 October 2024
1-7 November 2024
18-24 November 2024

March 2025 is wide open!
12-17 April 2025
24-28 May 2025
15-21 June 2025
7-12 July 2025
22-28 July 2025
13-31 August 2025
15-30 September 2025

October and November 2025 is wide open!
Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.