Hello from Canada

Rocky Sinotte

Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa
Hello everybody. I am looking forward to interacting with the forum members and getting to meet some new friends along the way. This looks like a great site to exchange stories and hunting tips etc.
I really enjoy reading about other hunters experiences in Africa and hearing from the outfitters as well. There are some great deals to be had here. Looking forward to booking a trip already!

Welcome Rocky. Lots of Canadians on the site!

Welcome Rocky. Lots of Canadians on the site!
Thanks for the welcome. Would like to get to know some of the Canadian members. Could use a few hunting partners to go on a group trip someday.

Welcome! This is a great site!

gday rocky , welcome to AH
enjoy yourself

Hello everybody. I am looking forward to interacting with the forum members and getting to meet some new friends along the way. This looks like a great site to exchange stories and hunting tips etc.
I really enjoy reading about other hunters experiences in Africa and hearing from the outfitters as well. There are some great deals to be had here. Looking forward to booking a trip already!
Hi Rocky and welcome
I am also only been a couple of days part of the AH group and some nice guys around.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Rocky!

Welcome to AH!

Good morning Rocky and welcome. Look forward to your contributions to the conversations.

Welcome to AH Rocky Sinotte! Good to have you on the site.

Welcome aboard. This is the site for serious hunters, especially if you are thinking about hunting Africa someday.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, Rocky !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg