Hello from Alabama USA

Near you in Millry myself. Been to Africa twice, hunted once and headed back this May. Wife went with me on last hunting trip and is going back this year. I have hunted throughout US but will likely never do it again since I've tried Africa. Good luck to you.
Thank you sir. I am glad to be here. I'll be in touch in the future, I feel like. Good luck to you in May.
 
Welcome to the forum. My son is a freshman at Alabama…Roll Tide!
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
Hello, I live on the coast in Alabama myself been to Africa twice. good luck and let me know if I can help you figure anything out.
 
Hey Thriller, you on the Mobile or Baldwin side of the bay?
 
Scott, welcome to the AH forum and congratulations for marrying a lady who loves the outdoors! Tons of info on here to help you get your family on an Africa adventure!
 
Welcome to the dark side, you picked a great place to begin your journey to hunt Africa.
 
that would depend on the time of day I live on the Mobile side but do a lot of work on the Baldwin side and my parents live over there.
Good deal, I’m between magnolia springs and Bon Secour, don’t get to mobile much.
 
Good day AH! I have been a long time lurker here after a late night utoobe rabbit hole that got me interested in Africa and safari. I am an avid outdoorsman and hunt/fish regularly and am looking to expand my horizons as it can get fairly run of the mill in AL. I am just an average guy (33) with an average career, beautiful wife and daughter. I consider myself blessed that my wife loves the outdoors as much as I do and she has given the ok for safari as long as she gets to come and hunt as well! A highlight of my adult life was "guiding" her for a decent 7 point buck last day of season this past year.

Thanks for a wonderful forum that I genuinely enjoy.

Scott
Welcome to AH from a fellow Alabamian!
 
Good day AH! I have been a long time lurker here after a late night utoobe rabbit hole that got me interested in Africa and safari. I am an avid outdoorsman and hunt/fish regularly and am looking to expand my horizons as it can get fairly run of the mill in AL. I am just an average guy (33) with an average career, beautiful wife and daughter. I consider myself blessed that my wife loves the outdoors as much as I do and she has given the ok for safari as long as she gets to come and hunt as well! A highlight of my adult life was "guiding" her for a decent 7 point buck last day of season this past year.

Thanks for a wonderful forum that I genuinely enjoy.

Scott
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Hello & Welcome @RobertoScot88

You have come to the right place to begin your research. Some of Africa's best outfitters are represented here on AH.com. We specialize in hosting Couples & Families on safari. This short video will give you a very good idea of what you and your wife can expect on a safari with us. Please let us know if you have any questions.

 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site! Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,942
Members
170,481
Latest member
EmilieSacc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top