Greetings from Texas

Welcome and some good looking work there.
 
Yes, northeastern NM is a great place for pronghorn. My son and I will be up there later this month. Three days shooting rifles and shotguns at the Whittington Center and then three days hunting pronghorn out of Eagles Nest. After that we plan to pop some prairie dogs before heading back to Dallas. Good sport!
 
Welcome Landon, to this great hunting community.
Enjoy gathering information to take a decision on where to go.
Enjoy the planning process.
 
Landon
Great taxidermy work. You are a great artist.
 
Awesome work! You will find everyone on here very helpful in planning your first safari.
 
Nice looking work by the way!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello Landon, from just down the road in Midland. I'm a Red Raider too. Love your taxidermy work. Once piece of advice if you don't mind.......pay particular attention to the poster above named Kowas Hunting Safaris. When you get ready to plan your hunt, you MUST talk with these world class folks. It doesn't get any better. Welcome!
 
Hello Landon, from just down the road in Midland. I'm a Red Raider too. Love your taxidermy work. Once piece of advice if you don't mind.......pay particular attention to the poster above named Kowas Hunting Safaris. When you get ready to plan your hunt, you MUST talk with these world class folks. It doesn't get any better. Welcome!
Will do. Thanks for the heads up, and guns up!
 
Welcome! I Hail from Lubbock as well.
 
Welcome to AH Landon! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Landon. I'm sure that you can already see that you are amongst friends already. Hunting in Africa is like no other hunting you've ever done before. Linger a while then decide on what you want to hunt. After reading about the experiences of others make up a spreadsheet containing your "short- list" of outfitters their prices types of hunt and services offered. Talk to folks that have hunted with them before. In short do a little research before deciding on where to go and what outfitter you want to book with. Planning is part of the fun.
 
Landon, glad to have you on board. I spent my summers in the 1960s in Seagraves south of you. Shot as many s 56 jackrabbits in an evening. Great shooting practice! Moved irrigation lines at night...hard muddy work! Nobody does that these days.

Enjoy all the information here.
Best
 
Landon, glad to have you on board. I spent my summers in the 1960s in Seagraves south of you. Shot as many s 56 jackrabbits in an evening. Great shooting practice! Moved irrigation lines at night...hard muddy work! Nobody does that these days.

Enjoy all the information here.
Best
I know seagraves very well. My wife's grandparents are from there and still live there
 
Welcome to AH Landon!

That is some fine work you are doing there. Are you looking at doing it full time in the future?

Try and make it to the Dallas Safari Club AH dinner we plan every year. Will be great to shake your hand.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to the forum! Always nice to have fellow Texans onboard. Very nice work.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,570,758
Members
169,009
Latest member
MatthiasCh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top